Studio Digital Media
Address: STUDIO DIGITAL MEDIA LTD. FRADLEY JUNCTION, ALREWAS, STAFFORDSHIRE, DE13 7DN
Tel: 0330 1110741
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
Studio Digital Media is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our products or services, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us at the above address, detailing the nature of your complaint. We would ask you to provide your contact details, and indicate your preferred method of communication, e.g. telephone, email.
Our complaints procedure
- Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication, within three working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and politely.
- Complaints should normally be directed to the member of staff with whom you have been dealing, in order to allow them to explain what actions have been taken and to help resolve your concerns. If you prefer, you may ask for the name of their line manager and direct your complaint to them.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.